Why you should choose Burnside Cosmetic over a budget cosmetic injectable franchise chain.
You wouldn’t go to a pub for a fine dining experience, or jump on ebay to buy an authentic Gucci bag, so why trust just anyone with something as precious as your face?
What’s the real price of your health?
You hear so many horror stories of malpractice from inexperienced injectors and pop up clinics, yet so many people are still driven by price alone or gimmicky advertising – Why?
Researching and booking a consult with a skilled, highly-experienced skin rejuvenation professional should always be the first step when considering facial rejuvenation. Someone who truly understands facial ageing, anatomy, the latest injecting techniques and someone who knows the risks and side effects that can sometimes occur.
- Procedures performed by a highly skilled, experienced professional reduces risk and delivers a longer lasting, natural looking result. You should leave looking refreshed not overworked.
- “Duck face” and “trout pout” are not words we associate with Burnside Cosmetic. With over 20 years experience, Dr Chris Koulos delivers a balanced treatment approach that suits your face shape, lifestyle and desired look. His specialty is creating well balanced and proportioned natural look.
- Cosmetic injection methods that take into consideration the face as a whole rather than just augmenting one feature is key when considering facial rejuvenation. Minor tweaks and subtle enhancements can shape the entire face. If you have a creased forehead, just working this area may sometimes trigger problem areas elsewhere, so knowledge is key!
- We are a doctor owned and operated local SA business. Doctor Chris & his wife Nurse Claire Koulos, are industry experts. With medical backgrounds, knowledge, experience and expertise that range far beyond the industry norm of most clinics.
- As the managing director of Burnside Cosmetic, Dr Chris also administers treatments and is always on site, providing you peace of mind in a trusted and safe environment.
- Some clinics will promote having doctors, however, these doctors do not necessarily need to be on site, and can simply Skype call in. Remote prescription services do not compare to face to face consults. This in our eyes is not best practice. Industry regulations that currently allow this ‘loop hole’ are currently being reviewed.
- We offer a free pre and post consultation because we are committed to making sure we get it right the first time, and that you have all the knowledge you need to make an informed decision.
- Choose wisely. Do your research. Ask as many questions as you need. Book in a free consultation with Burnside Cosmetic and experience the difference.